Animal Protection Services

The Animal Protective Services Division is responsible for many aspects of animal control, including licensing, animals at large, dangerous animals, returning lost animals to their owners, barking dogs, investigating dog bites and animal cruelty and relocating some types of wildlife.

To report a problem with a barking dog, please call 303-663-6100, or report your concern using the online TRAKiT software system. Please remember to add the address of the barking dog in your narrative or the address section.

Note: As the animal control officer works Tuesdays through Saturdays (8 a.m. to 5 p.m.), your online report may not be read until the next business day. The non-emergency line listed above is also an available resource.
Contact Animal Control by phone, 303-663-6100, or email.

This article originated from
This post was originally published on this site

This post was originally published on this site
  1. No comments yet.
(will not be published)